What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide giving you training techniques to train your dog
- Providing you the “do’s and don’ts” of preventing your dog from nipping and biting you
- Teaching you how to improve your dog’s behavior, social skills and quality of life
- Showing you the items that you should allow your dog to chew on
- Giving you the ultimate dog training “cheat sheet”
- Helping you end all of your frustrating dog problems
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Instant Dog Training Videos scores 70.28/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.instantdogtrainingvideos.com/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: instantdogtrainingvideos.com you’ll also be taken through to instantdogtrainingvideos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)